The Library has trial access to Research Monitor, a business database, from November 1 through November 30. Please use it during the next month and let us know what you think. Your feedback will help us make a decision about whether or not to subscribe to this database.
Research Monitor provides an online collection of market reports, offering a complete view of consumers in 80 countries.
- Professional research for library users
- Access high quality market data
- More than 200 categories across 80 countries
- Ability to build-your-own customized reports
- Reports feature:
- Market trends and headlines
- Latest segmentation
- Companies and their brands
- Five year value sales forecast
- Market shares
- Definitions and methodology
- Reports can also be translated into nine languages
Research Monitor is a product from Euromonitor International. Sabrina Kinckle (firstname.lastname@example.org) is our contact person and is available for webinar demos of the system. The demos take 15-30 minutes, depending on how many people are on the call. We highly recommend the webinar. It’s a great way to quickly learn what Research Monitor can do for you.