If you haven’t already done so, stop by the Gannon Gallery/BSC Library to see the annual faculty art exhibition. This artwork — paintings, prints, drawings, ceramics, and jewelry — will be on display through March 13.
Participating artists include:
- Andrea Fagerstrom – Teaches 2-D Design and art gallery coordinator
- Brian Hushagen – Teaches Ceramics I & II, Sculpture I & II, and 3-D Design
- Michelle Lindblom – Teaches Painting I & II and Drawing II (Website: www.mick-art.com)
- David Lewellyn – Teaches Drawing I, Figure Drawing, and Printmaking
- Jason Lueder – Teaches Electronic Imaging I &II, Current Imaging I & II
- Barb Thorsen – Teaches Jewelry I & II, Art History I & II, Introduction to the Visual Arts, and Chemistry in Art