Looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day date?
Why date a book?
- No wondering who should pay (checking out library books is free)
- No need to impress or get new clothes; be yourself and wear what’s comfy
- Your date is always ready when you are
- No adverse consequences when you snuggle up with a book (even on a first date)
- No messy break-ups
- No embarrassing photos or stories posted online
- And … who knows? You may find your true love!
Stop by the Library on Valentine’s Day (Wednesday, February 14)
Choose your date from the “Blind Date with a Book” display. No worries if you can’t make it that day; we will leave the books on display for several days.
How it Works
- We wrapped up books from a variety of subject areas from our collection
- Other than some descriptive words on the wrapper, there are no clues about what book is inside
- A “Rate Your Date” form is included in each package
- Choose something that strikes your fancy, check it out (your BSC ID is your library card), read it, rate it, and return the book and the rating card to the Library’s front desk
- Rating forms are due on March 19 for a chance at a prize drawing on March 20