Show your love & get your read on! Check something out (in print or online) today!
- Saturday, May 25 — CLOSED
- Sunday, May 26 — CLOSED
- Monday, May 27 — CLOSED
Regular summer hours (7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday – Friday) will resume on Tuesday, May 28.
This day in 1932, Amelia Earhart completed her historic transatlantic flight. Learn more about her here
Head to the Library’s Reading Room
Two study rooms
Library lab: Open, Monday-Thursday, 5-8:45 p.m.
- Check out the Library Commons where a little conversation is fine
Click here for our Spring Semester hours.
Summer hours begin Saturday, May 11
- 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday-Friday
- No weekend or evening hours
Wednesday, May 1 – Thursday, May 2
Short Play Festival 2019: “What Happened to the American Dream?”
3:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., Sidney J Lee Auditorium
- This year’s Short Play Festival is the end result of BSC’s national ten-minute playwriting competition
- 500+ submissions, based around the prompt “What Happened to the American Dream?”, were received
- Students in BSC’s One Act Play Production class chose six scripts to receive their world premiere and were responsible for vision, marketing, auditions, casting, and coordinating the production
- Produced in partnership with the North Dakota Arts Council and ND Humanities as part of BSC’s annual ArtsQuest celebration and Humanities ND’s GameChanger ideas Festival