Need a quiet place to study for finals? The BSC Library is open for on-site use: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Limited to current BSC students, faculty, & staff and NDUS students.
- MUST show BSC or NDUS ID.
- Masks are mandatory on campus: In order to ensure the safety and health of all, it is required that masks are worn on campus at all times, until further notice.
- Users are required to answer screening questions and have their temperature taken for entrance to campus facilities.
- Masks & disinfectant wipes available at the front desk.
USE OUR ONLINE RESOURCES
Checked out materials may be returned via the outside book drops.
Click here for BSC Coronavirus updates. Stay well!
Looking for a quiet place to study for finals?
Head to the Library’s Reading Room
Two study rooms
Library lab: Open, Monday-Thursday, 5-8:45 p.m.
Looking for a place where you can study together or work on projects ?
- Check out the Library Commons where a little conversation is fine
Click here for our Spring Semester hours.
Summer hours begin Saturday, May 11
- 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday-Friday
- No weekend or evening hours
Next week is Finals Week! Don’t panic. Head to the BSC Library instead.
Whether you need help with final projects and papers, or a quiet place to study or do group work, the BSC Library is the place to be — online or in-person.
- Ask our librarians to help you find the information resources you need
- Use our study rooms and library commons for group work
- Head to the quiet reading room for solo study
- Finals Week hours
See you at the Library!
The Library is a great place to study during Finals Week. We will be open these hours:
- Monday, May 8 – Thursday, May 11 – 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday, May 12 – 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Closing at 1:30 p.m. so Library staff can attend commencement
Good luck with your finals!
Commencement starts at 2 p.m. on Friday, May 12, at the Bismarck Event Center.
It’s the last week of classes and Finals Week comes next.
- Need a place to study or get some help with a final paper or project?
- Need a place to work on a group project?
The BSC Library can help! Stop by during regular library hours to talk to a librarian or get help via Ask a Librarian. We also have study rooms and individual study carrels.
Need a place to study for finals? Make the Library your destination for a date with the books.
Finals Week Hours
- Sunday, December 12 — 3 – 7 p.m.
- Monday, December 13 — 7:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 14 — 7:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 15 — 7:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Thursday, December 16 — 7:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday, December 17 — 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.